About Ibiza Yoga 2020
Ibiza Yoga now in its twenfy first year, we opened in 2000. Undoubtedly the best-located retreat on the island, closest to the best beach and best value for money.
Our mission is to help people lead a healthier, more fulfilling life by making yoga, holistic health treatments, and vegetarian/vegan food accessible at affordable prices.
- Open 365 days of the year.
- First-class yoga tuition from dedicated teachers
- Many styles of yoga and many teachers to choose from.
- Classes steered toward modified ashtanga and vinyasa flow but many other influences included.
- a 3-minute walk to Benniras beach from Villa Roca the Pagoda garden and Casita, along a private path
- an affordable yoga holiday retreat in a beautiful setting
- Spacious shaded rooftop studio with far-reaching valley views.
- freshly prepared, wholesome vegetarian / vegan meals cooked daily on-site
- 100% you will not find a better priced better-located retreat on the island
- We welcome long and short term, yoga and non- yoga guests
- We advertise on yoga agent and non-yoga agent websites for nonyoga guests
- Winter retreats from November to Easter hold 1 to 4 students, yoga is a 2 hour in or out door class daily.
- Summer classes hold up to 16 students, but due to Covid-19 we predict classes in the region of up to 4 to 6 students.
- The daily class lasts for 3 hours. To participate the duration is optional.
- Winter classes Haloween to Easter are just 1 and 1/2 hours long.
- If you pay a deposit and have to cancel due to Covid we transfer the deposit into a credit note to be used in the future, so you do not loose your money. Same applies if you pay in full.
|June||2.30-5.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||2.30-5.30pm||9.30-12.30||round its our|
|July||3.30-6.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||3.30-6.30pm||9.30-12.30||teachers day off !! and|
|September||2.00.-5.00pm||9.30am-12.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||9.30am-12.30pm||day for the yoga|